Thursday 31 January 2013

TOP 3 BLACK GEL LINERS FOR ALL BUDGETS




TOP 3 BLACK GEL LINERS FOR ALL 

BUDGETS 






With black gel liner a key staple in all our makeup kits these days I get asked a lot by clients or by you lovely lot via Facebook message which I would recommend so I've compiled my top 3 suitable for all budgets. I've chosen these 3 for their long lasting, easy to work with texture along with the fact they don't dry out as quickly as some others on the market :-)

1: Essence Black Gel Liner : priced around €2, available at Pennys, Sam McCauleys Chemist and all Essence stockists nationwide.

2: Inglot no77 Black Gel Liner ( my personal fave): priced approx €12 available at all Inglot stores nationwide

3: MAC Blacktrack Gel Liner: priced around €17 available @ MAC counters @ Brown Thomas Limerick, Cork, Dublin & Galway.

***For those of you with pots of dried out gel liner pick yourself up a tube of Duraline from Inglot priced at €10 - a couple of drops of this little gem will instantly revive your pot of liner ***

***Top tip: When using black gel liner I ALWAYS use an angled brush as it gives a more precise and sharp line around the eye especially at the corner where sometimes it can be difficult to achieve that evenly finished point ***

No comments:

Post a Comment